Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Basket

I was quite proud of myself - I finished my son's Easter basket a whole 2 weeks BEFORE Easter! Granted he is only 10 months and didn't really notice, but I am happy. I used my Easter Basket tutorial, but I've changed how I've done the handle a little bit. I guess I should probably update the tutorial (maybe next year, ha!). I also added boning to the handle, so it is quite sturdy. Here is the cute basket:

I used some of the same materials in Clark's Easter basket that were also used in his quilt. I certainly do love Riley Blake fabrics!

In Clark's basket you can see a little crabby bib I made for him and a cross stitch ornament made by my mom.

I'm currently working on some gifts for family and a whole school of fish for Clark's birthday. I can't wait to be able to share these! Have a great day and please support World Autism Awareness Day.

No comments: