Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where in the World

I know I have been seriously delinquent in keeping up with posting to this blog. Let's just say teaching takes up pretty much my entire life and when I do have time left over I spend it with family and friends, or I'm sewing. Christmas is approaching and I have been having a million ideas running through my head...some of which will be revealed after Christmas. My students were the recipients of personalized pencil cases for their holiday gifts. They really seamed to like them. I'm also excited that students will have a place to store their personal things. I made 21 cases in all.



It is hard to imagine that our Korean Adventure started almost a year ago! I feel like I have much more to explore. With that, I feel a resolution should be made to keep up with my blog a little more. We can only wait and see how that goes!

P.S. I'm loving these. Hint, hint. ;-)

No comments: