Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I had a very busy summer teaching summer enrichment, hosting my parents and then gearing back up for school again. My summer didn't go without sewing. So now that October is just around the corner, I would like to share my summer creations!

This quilt is from a quilt block exachange with the guild. It is a Korean memory quilt. my block is the paper pieced girl wearing a Hanbok. A hanbok is traditional Korean dress.


This pillow was made for a friend that had a baby. There were a lot of new babies this summer!


Oasis quilt. The fabrics in this quilt are all Amy Butler. The only exception is the boarder and the super soft minky backing. I really love how all the colors came together in this quilt. I've already snuggled with it many times.


This scene was from when my parents came to visit. My mom was in love with all the sewing materials I can find in Korea. It was fun to have some sewing time with my mum.


This is my Wonky-O-Ween quilt. I wanted to try making wonky blocks, so I created this quilt with Riley Blake's Boo to You line. The fabrics are so cute.



The backing is a deep orange minky. I quilted it on the long arm using a complicated Halloween design. I love how it turned out.



Baby set for a Soldier's new baby.


Fancy schmancy burp cloths made as a gift.




Baby Quilt made for a friend's baby's first birthday.


Minky backing is so soft!


The quilt in its custom pillow case ready for the party.

No comments: