Sunday, August 26, 2012

Little Things

I have been working in my sewing room a little bit more now that the baby and I are finding a bit of a schedule and he is eating less often. He still seems to eat more than anything else, but what can you expect from a growing little boy! I can hardly believe he will be 3 months tomorrow. I'm enjoying being a part of every milestone and experience. I made a couple little personalized pacifier clips today. One is for my little guy and the other is for my friend's little boy. They were born exactly 1 month apart. I can't wait to get back to the states for our little boys to meet.
I also finished a small quilt for my little guy. I will have to get a picture and post it soon. So for now, I will continue to enjoy the little things with my little guy.

No comments: