Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Taking a Crack at This

Bags From the Heart has been "in business" for about 2 years now, but I figured it was time to start a blog because what better way to keep everyone up to date? I don't know how well I will do at this, but I will take a crack at blogging.

Currently, we are living in Georgia and I am let's say in-between jobs. I have been teaching for the past three years, but since we aren't sure how long we will be here, I am taking the summer off to see what will happen. I love the uncertainty of military life! Right now, it looks like we will be here until December, so I may need to obtain some part time work (at least) for fear of going crazy. Sewing and creating can more than fill my day, but that doesn't really provide for social interaction.


My husband isn't really complaining with me not working. He comes home and the house is spotless, the laundry is all done, folded and put away, and dinner has also been more elaborate than ever. It is amazing how much you can find to do during the day.

Well, I think it is time to get started creating. I'm working on a gift right now, which I love doing because it gives me the ultimate freedom. I will need to take some pictures of my latest creation but for now, I will just add a picture from a craft show my business: Bags From The Heart was in last November.

1 comment:

Silver Lake Surfer said...

Best Wishes with your Blog :)
B back soon

Silverlakesurfer.blogspot.com