Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some New Things

A lot has been going on the past few days. On Thursday evening we found out our next duty station...drum roll...we are going to Korea!!! We are very happy. This was our second choice, so we are excited. We will be moving to South Korea in January! Now, I have a lot on my mind. There are passports to update, visas to process, deciding what to do with all our household stuff, and of course shopping!

My sister also visited on Saturday. It was the first time she came to visit, so it was nice to spend time together. We drove around the area and did some shopping. I look forward to meeting up again with her soon.

Today I made some pillow covers for my sewing room. I thought they needed some spicing up. Here you can see the "before" and "after" pictures.

Sewing chair before:

Sewing chair after:
Lounging chair before:
Lounging chair after:
Alright time for more sewing

No comments: